According to Art.13 of EU regulations GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – N. 679/2016 – 27 April 2019
Privacy notice for Website sign up
- What data is being collected?
Your full name, email address, company information and job title.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
If you click the opt-in button on the event sign up page, you are giving us consent to be included as a member of the DeFINE network. We’ll keep a record of this so we know that’s what you’ve asked for.
Who is collecting the data?
University of the Arts London, based at 272 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7EY, UK are the data controller. We’re one of the partners delivering the DeFINE project.
Who will have access to my data?
Our DeFINE project partners:
- Institut Francais de la Mode, based in France, will have access to your data for the management of the website
- European Business & Innovation Centre Network (EBN) will have access to your data for the management of the DeFINE online incubator mapping (if relevant to your business type)
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
- For the management of events and project reporting purposes we may also share your data with the DeFINE consortium partner organisations and our co-funder, the European Union.
- N3rd, based in France, for the management of the website. Link to N3rd website is at www.n-3rd.com.
- Participants of the DeFINE Network
The information you share will be included in the DeFINE directory, which all DeFINE network members will be able to access for the purposes of connecting and networking with each other. Please note, this means that your information will be shared publicly with all other members of the network.
How will the information be used?
We will use your information to create a member profile on the DeFINE website, your information will be included in the directory on the DeFINE website and, if you are from an incubator or accelerator, we will include your data in our incubator map on the DeFINE website.
We may contact you from time to time with relevant information about your membership. We won’t share your data with any third parties not mentioned in this notice.
Your data will be stored within the DeFINE website (hosted on Word Press), and it may be necessary for project partners to download your data and store on their own private servers in order to process your participation in the DeFINE network.
How long will the data be stored for?
We will store your data till 30 June 2026. We are required by the European Commission to keep data for reporting and auditing purposes for a period of five years after the completion of the project on 30 June 2021.
What rights do I have?
You have the right change your mind about us storing and processing your data at any time. Simply get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll delete your details from our own files from N3rd and WordPress platform. Please note, this may result in you not being able to take part in the event.
How can the data subject raise a complaint?
If you have any queries or complaints, get in touch with us at email@example.com