Giusy Cannone, CEO of Fashion Technology Accelerator speaking at Info Day – Paris about how the fashion industry should be
DeFINE is a 3-year collaborative project co-funded by the European commission’s COSME programme. Our aim is to grow innovation & collaboration in fashion technologies by:
- Building a network of Fashion-Tech start-ups, SMEs, incubators, accelerators, financiers and investors.
- Mapping and connecting existing incubators and accelerators, growing their capacity of mentoring fashion start-ups and SMEs.
- Mapping and building a community of investors sensitive to Fashion-Tech businesses.
- Engaging promising Fashion-Tech start-ups and SMEs to take part in the project activities.
- Providing dedicated mentoring to selected businesses in developing innovative Fashion-Tech solutions.
- Analysing, experimenting and disseminating best practices of Fashion-Tech fusion into innovative products, services, and business models.