According to Art.13 of EU regulations GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – N. 679/2016 – 27 April 2019
This notification is issued according to art. 13 of EU Regulation GDPR 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and in compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data.
The Institut Français de la Mode located in Paris, France, 36 Quai d’Austerlitz, 75013, (referred hereafter as IFM or the Data Controller) would like to provide you with the following information about the processing of your personal data in relation to your submission of an Expression of Interest for the DeFINE programme.
DeFINE is a three year (2018 – 2021) collaborative project co-funded by the European Commission’s COSME programme which aims to support the fusion of cutting – edge technologies and innovation into the European fashion and design industries.
The processing of your personal data will be handled and stored based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and will be implemented protecting your privacy, your rights and fundamental freedoms, in compliance with current legislation on the security and protection of personal data.
1. Purposes of processing
The processing of your personal data, i.e., First Name, Last Name, Email, Home Address, has the following purposes:
(i) the correct and complete provision of the relationship concerning the DeFINE Expression of Interest between you and the data controller or between the company you are employed and data controller.
(ii) the fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulations or community regulations, as well as instructions given by authorities or bodies authorized to do so.
The communication of your personal data is necessary. The failure to communicate and / or the refusal to provide your personal data outlined above will make it impossible for each party to establish and properly manage the relationship for the service provision of the DeFINE Expression of Interest.
2. Method of the treatment, legal basis, and storage
The processing of your personal data may include all operations or set of operations considered by law as treatment. The processing will be carried out using paper, digital and / or telematic tools, with logics and forms in compliance with the current legislation that requires the adoption of appropriate measures to guarantee an adequate level of security.
In particular, your data will be collected throughout through DeFINE service platform and DeFINE contact e mail address and processed by IFM. It will be stored by Creative Valley data processor and sub-contractor to IFM, in the back-office of the DeFINE website. It will be processed to determine if your project is eligible for DeFINE support and if and how this support can be tailored to the needs you express. Within the structure of IFM, data processing will be carried out by authorized persons or data processors designated for this purpose by written act, and required to operate within the limits and in compliance with the instructions given by the Data Controller.
The legal basis of the treatment is the execution of relationship concerning the Expressions of Interest in DeFINE and the necessity to fulfill legal obligations.
DeFINE programme is co-funded by the COSME programme of the European Union. For this reason, your personal data will be stored until the completion of all the project obligations after the project end, i.e., until 2027.
3. Communication of data
Company personnel could access and process your personal data as an authorized person or responsible persons of data processing for the fulfillment of their functions. In order to exchange services between the institutions themselves and for internal administrative purposes, for the scope and within the limits of the intended purposes, your personal data may also be communicated to third parties belonging, as an example, to the following categories: other members of the DeFINE consortium, especially the University Of The Arts London (United Kingdom), Politecnico Di Milano (Italy), European Business And Innovation Centre Network Aisbl (Belgium), and Inkubatorn I Borås Ab (Sweden), external collaborators and consultants, speakers, other organizations belonging to DeFINE programme, European Union, European Commission and EASME external and internal services. These subjects will process your data as authorized persons, responsible persons or independent data controllers. Personal data will not be transferred or stored outside European Union or to those countries that will not provide an adequate security level.
4. Rights of the data subject
At any time, you can ask the Data Controller:
1) for confirmation of the existence of your personal data;
2) for access your personal data and information relating thereto;
3) for the correction of inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data;
4) to object in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of your personal data concerning for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5) for the erasure data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17(1) of the GDPR Regulation and in compliance with the exceptions provided in paragraph 3 of the same Article);
6) to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation, in the cases provided for by law;
7) to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority;
8) the attestation that the operations referred to in point 4) and 6) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
These rights can be exercised addressing to: firstname.lastname@example.org