DeFINE and CAST Investor Training Workshop
Ahead of the EBN Annual Congress, join the DeFINE and CAST (Creative Accelerators Sustainable Tourism) Investor Training Workshop. Fashion-Tech as well as Sustainable Tourism introduce new focus areas to global industries with a growing and thriving start-up scene. New types of specialists conquer the markets and offer compelling and tailored solutions around fashion-tech and responsible travel. The session provides investors with a deep insight into latest trends and innovative business models through access to up-to-date market data as well as through four start-up presentations and expert discussions.
The Investor Training Workshop will boost investor’s ability to identify new and attractive investment and co-investment opportunities in a group of like-minded actors. The workshop also marks the launch of a European investor network as part of an ecosystem for start-ups in Fashion-Tech and Sustainable Tourism.
Moderated by Thierry Baujard and Juliane Schulze, Media Deals.
To attend this event, please contact Thierry Baujard, CEO, Media Deals at email@example.com.
Wednesday 23rd October - Investor Training Workshop at La Nuvola
- 5pm - 5.20pm
- What are the latest market developments in Fashion-Tech and Sustainable Tourism? How do successful start-ups position themselves and who invests in these sectors?
- • Presentation by fashion-tech expert Giannino Malossi, Head of Business Development, General-Intellect. • Presentation by CAST partner Juliane Schulze, Member of the Board, Media Deals
- 5.20pm - 6pm
- How do convincing business models, financing and growth strategies look like in fashion-tech and in sustainable tourism? Selected CAST and DeFINE start-ups present their success stories.
- • Sebastian Thies, Founder x Designer of high-end sneaker brand nat-2™ • Investing into fashion-tech – Investor testimonials • Presentation by Brian Marrinan, “Co-Pilot” of tourism/travel accelerator Propeller Shannon
- 6pm - 7pm
- Discussion of market and investment opportunities and Q&A with investors and start-ups. Wrap-up
- 7pm - 9.30pm
- EBN Congress welcome cocktail and networking
Thursday 24th October, 2019 - EBN Congress 2019 “Venturing Forward for Innovation” at La Nuvola (optional)
- 11.30am - 12.15pm
- Panel discussion 2 “Investors and corporates vision and motivations toward”
- 2pm - 3.15pm
- Meet and match forum with investors, corporates, EU|BICs, companies and business partners
- 3.15pm - 5.15pm
- Qualified BtoB with investors
- 7.30pm - 12am
- “Apericena” – Italian style Dinner at La Nuvola