Info Day – Paris
THIS EVENT HAS NOW PASSED
On Tuesday 12th (Info Day) and Wednesday 13th February 2019 (Launch Event), we will officially launch the DeFINE project at Première Vision (Paris) with two days of workshops, talks, discussions and sharing ideas.
If you are a start-up or SME working within the fashion supply chain or developing new technologies, or an incubator supporting these businesses, we invite you to join us to meet the DeFINE community and contribute to the development of the European Fashion-tech Innovation network.
Who Should Attend
The Info Days are designed for start-ups, SMEs, as well as fashion and technology professionals. Accelerators, hubs and clusters would also benefit from attending the event.
How to register
Registrations are now closed.
All DeFINE events are free to register.
Guests of the DeFINE Launch Event and Info Day may be offered a free pass to Première Vision (subject to availability). DeFINE will contact you before the event to confirm your Première Vision pass.
Attendees are responsible for booking their own accommodation.
If you have any questions about attending an Info Day please email email@example.com.
Info Day and Launch Event will take place at room 402, Première Vision.
Info Day - Paris
- 9am - 9.30am
- 9.30 am - 9.45am
- Welcome Coffee
- 9.45am - 10.05am
- How the European Commission supports fashion innovation and technological leaps
Speakers:Piedad Rivas (EIC - European Commission), Silvia Draghi, European Commission
- 10.05am - 10.20am
- DeFINE programme and call for project
- Hear about DeFINE’s mission and how you can get involved. Learn more about the call for projects and how you can connect and showcase your organisation on our free online network community.
Speakers:Danièle CLUTIER, IFM, DeFINE Team
- 10.20am - 10.40am
- Fashion-tech market
- Hear about the various technologies that are the most promising for the fashion industry and will be reshaping the next 20 years.
Speakers:Robin Caudwell, Federation de la Haute Couture et de la Mode
- 10.40am - 11am
- Technologies and start-ups in fashion industry
- Fashion-tech start-ups are emerging fast and wide, from online marketplaces to tech products. How will the fashion industry adopt these emerging technologies, from data analytics, computer vision, and face recognition to 3D technology?
Speakers:Giusy Cannone (Fashion Technology Accelerator)
- 11am - 11.45am
- Intellectual Property Management
- Get to grips with IP protection for your business, from patents, trademarks, trade secrets to copyright.
Speakers:Paola Gelato, Jacobacci Law Firm
- 11.45am - 12pm
- Presentation of Wearable Lab start-ups and other participants
- Hear from Marguerite Coiraton at Première Vision on how Wearable Lab is transforming the fashion industry and who are the key fashion-tech players to watch out for.
Speakers:Marguerite Coiraton, Première Vision
- 12pm - 1pm
- Visit Wearable Lab
- Tour the Wearable Lab space which aims to present an international selection of materials, products and services that is a source of experimentation for the fashion industry from R&D, smart materials to innovative technologies.
- 1pm - 2pm
- Networking Lunch
- 2pm - 2.45pm
- AI in customer-brand relationships – round table discussion
- Discuss how you can anticipate your customer’s future needs and match product to market at a specific time. Explore how SMEs can profitably handle data, and the impact of chatbots and web-customer dialogue.
Speakers:Alicia Birr, Google France, Antoine Cupillard, Invenis, Charles Doxuan, Alcmeon, Lutz Walter, EURATEX, Shana Aiach, Heuritech
- 2.45pm - 3.30pm
- Enhancing online selling performance – round table discussion
- Join the enhancing online selling performance round table to hear what your peers and experts have to say about customisation and personalisation issues, but also on the impact of AR/VR on customer’s online experience and the way social media platforms are used as efficient touchpoints to reach clients.
Speakers:Estefania Larranaga Ansorena, Place2Swap, Henri Mura, Change of Paradigm, Laurent Raoul, XL Conseil, Michel Byvoet, Bivolino
- 3.30pm - 3.45pm
- 3.45pm - 4.30pm
- Identification and protection
- Blockchain, RFID and traceability tags have changed the way we supply, sell and trade. Implementing these tools provide competitive edge in front of customers looking for their security and a more responsible way of consuming fashion.
Speakers:Fabrice Jonas, Modelab, Gilles Bonnabeau, Cypheme, Rym Trabelsi, Clothparency, William Fauchoux, BlockchainyourIP
- 4.35pm -
- Wrap up and End of Info Day - Paris