Info Day – Boras
THIS EVENT HAS NOW PASSED
As part of the DeFINE Info Day series, Boras Ink are leading Info Day – Boras on Thursday 21st March, 2019; with a host of workshops, talks, discussions and sharing ideas.
If you are a start-up or SME working within the fashion supply chain or developing new technologies, or an incubator supporting these businesses, we invite you to join us to meet the DeFINE community and contribute to the development of the European Fashion-tech Innovation network. Financiers, students, higher education institutions and policy makers would also benefit from learning more about the growing fashion-tech industry.
During the Info Day, you will hear from fashion and technology experts discussing the latest trends and issues impacting the fashion-tech industry such as production, materials and technological partners to design, retail and marketing.
Take the opportunity to network with fashion brands, technology specialists and business support experts on this free of charge event!
Visit Info Day in Borås and learn more about joining the free, online DeFINE network community, call for projects and applying for the eight-month business support Mentorship Programme.
Who Should Attend
Info Days are designed for anyone interested in fashion-tech from start-ups, SMEs, students to financier, fashion and technology professionals. Accelerators, hubs and clusters would also benefit from attending the event.
How to register
Registrations are now closed.
All DeFINE events are free to register.
Attendees are responsible for booking their own accommodation.
If you have any questions about attending an Info Day please email email@example.com.
- 9.30am - 10am
- 10am - 10.15am
- 10.15am - 10.20am
- Welcome and introduction
- 10.20am - 10.50am
- Fashion Business modelling
- How can we shape our future business models to meet the needs of circularity and sustainability? And how can digitalization be a key element?
Speakers:Adrian Zethraeus, Smart Textiles
- 10.50am - 11.15am
- F/ACT Movement - Tech as a driver in change of consumer paradigm
- F/ACT Movement is a project that focuses on changing consumer behaviour for fashion to become more resource efficient. One aspect is to use IoT to collect user data as well as for nudging.
Speakers:Adrian Zethraeus, Smart Textiles
- 11.15am - 12pm
- ConnectME – Developing a Fashion Accelerator
- How to support fashion brands in developing their business models and products through possibilities with digitalization and fashion technology?
Speakers:Fredrik Timour, Swedish Fashion Council, Marie Widén, Smart Textiles
- 12pm - 1.20pm
- Guided tour Smart Textiles Showroom / Do-tank Center
- 1.20pm - 1.35pm
- Call for projects/DeFINE info
- Learn more about the DeFINE project and our network
Speakers:Lutz Walter, EURATEX
- 1.35pm - 2pm
- Immersive technologies in fashion and retail
Speakers:Matthew Drinkwater, Fashion Innovation Agency, London College of Fashion
- 2pm - 2.25pm
- Technologies and start-ups in fashion industry
Speakers:Robin Caudwell, Federation de la Haute Couture et de la Mode
- 2.25pm - 2.45pm
- Intellectual Property Management
- Monetary value lives in your brand. Be sure to safeguard it as an asset of key importance.
Speakers:Paola Gelato, Jacobacci Law Firm
- 2.45pm - 3pm
- Panel discussion
- 3pm - 3.20pm
- Coffee Break
- 3.20pm - 3.40pm
- Tech in fashion marketing
- How can you use technology to create the perfect marketing strategy? And what needs to change today in order to be ready for tomorrow where the native is digital?
Speakers:Tobias Erlén, Beyon Communication
- 3.40pm - 4pm
- Consumer driven production
- How can we use modern tecnhiques and work with visualization, new design methods and different pricing models in order to change the fashion industry?
Speakers:Rickard Lindqvist, Atacac
- 4pm - 4.25pm
- Blockchain and transparency
- How to apply blockchain as a valuable asset in your value chain - all the way from producer to consumer.
Speakers:Hrishikesh Rajan, Trustrace
- 4.25pm - 4.45pm
- Logistics - Returns
- How can we use the right algorithms and machine learning to master the inevitable returns from customers making it a driver in sales?
Speakers:Markus Nordlund, Easycom
- 4.45pm - 5pm
- Panel Discussion
- 5pm -
- End of Info Day - Boras